Sunday, November 18, 2007

We are Back Online!

Nov 18th 2007
Emma Says:
We are back online after a huge hiatus away from the internet! Sadly our old website died, so here is a new, shiny blog to replace it! We will be putting photos, prayers and general info on here on a more regular basis (says she hopefully).

The reason for this huge new interest in all things 'internetty' is because we now have internet at home! Yahoo! Thanks to Laurie and two friends who managed to scale large trees, they have hooked up an antenna so that we can connect to the MAF office's internet connection.

Well, enough for now. Speak later.

1 comment:

goose12 said...

hello LAURIE
It is good to hear from you aghello Laurie,
ain. I like this web site better, seems more user friendly. I have a my space acct. with some pics of my ongoings I plan on putting more pictures on soon. your girls look beautiful. How streesful is your flying now ? talk soon, Garry